Student Elections Occur Next Week

Ehren Schneider is always very happy to be in charge of student council.

Vawter Photo

Elections are happening April 19th in the cafeteria during all three lunches. Anyone can vote for ASB positions, but only the specific class can vote for their class president. All candidates are shown below!

ASB President

"I want to be your next ASB president because I have the experience and drive to lead the school and its events to the quality our students deserve." -Maria Fuentes
Vawter Photo
“I want to be your next ASB president because I have the experience and drive to lead the school and its events to the quality our students deserve.” -Maria Fuentes
"If we, as a school, can work together as a family, we can do anything." -Jared Bierbrauer
Vawter Photo
“If we, as a school, can work together as a family, we can do anything.” -Jared Bierbrauer

Vice President

"I really want to make our school events perfect." -John Gurney
Vawter Photo
“I really want to make our school events perfect.” -John Gurney
"I want to make the school a community again." -Rhyan Becker
Vawter Photo
“I want to make the school a community again.” -Rhyan Becker
Angela Rivera
Vawter Photo
Angela Rivera is running for vice president.

ASB Secretary

Madison Scully is running unopposed.
Vawter Photo
Madison Scully is running unopposed.

ASB Historian

Cheng Lee, (no picture available,) is running unopposed.

ASB Treasurer

"I want to give the school an opportunity to have their voices be heard. And to spread happiness!"
Vawter Photo
“I want to give the school an opportunity to have their voices be heard. And to spread happiness!”-Kaylee Vawter
"I want to be treasurer because I want to help out with the athletic department, clubs, and other activities." -Stephani Jeronimo
Vawter Photo
“I want to be treasurer because I want to help out with the athletic department, clubs, and other activities.” -Stephani Jeronimo

ASB Publicist

"Having more ways of publicizing information about our school events and announcements is a goal of mine to accomplish, and as well as incorporating my creativity and ideas from my peers." -Jason Tran
Vawter Photo
“Having more ways of publicizing information about our school events and announcements is a goal of mine to accomplish, and as well as incorporating my creativity and ideas from my peers.” -Jason Tran

"I want to be ASB Publicist because I want to communicate through a new and innovative lens of art. We are apart of a beautiful community and I want to show you and get you to come out and see it in all of its beauty."
Vawter Photo
“I want to be ASB Publicist because I want to communicate through a new and innovative lens of art. We are apart of a beautiful community and I want to show you and get you to come out and see it in all of its beauty.”

Senior Class President

"I am invested in this school, and one of the issues I want to address is the apathy towards supporting each other's athletics and activities. With my role of executing president's council next year, I will integrate my connection to the school's leaders with the role of Senior class president to ensure a class that is the example of a supportive community." -Brittney Pioquinto
Vawter Photo
“I am invested in this school, and one of the issues I want to address is the apathy towards supporting each other’s athletics and activities. With my role of executing president’s council next year, I will integrate my connection to the school’s leaders with the role of Senior class president to ensure a class that is the example of a supportive community.” -Brittney Pioquinto

"I want to be senior class president because I want the student body's voice to be heard. We all have a voice for a reason." -Jesse Porter
Vawter Photo
“I want to be senior class president because I want the student body’s voice to be heard. We all have a voice for a reason.” -Jesse Porter

Junior Class President

"I wanna make prom lit." -Crystal Tat
Vawter Photo
“I wanna make prom lit.” -Crystal Tat
"I want to be junior class president because I want to make the school more involved. And make prom better than ever." -Garrett Charles
Vawter Photo
“I want to be junior class president because I want to make the school more involved. And make prom better than ever.” -Garrett Charles

Not pictured: Cole Melvin

Sophomore Class President

"I want next years sophomore class to be more involved. Make them more spirited." -Kayla Chart
Vawter Photo
“I want next years sophomore class to be more involved. Make them more spirited.” -Kayla Chart
"I'm willing to devote myself to my class and put them before myself." -Liana Navarro
Vawter Photo
“I’m willing to devote myself to my class and put them before myself.” -Liana Navarro